Stovetop cooking method:
- Put all the ingredients in a small saucepot on the stove, whisk to incorporate the egg, and cook over medium heat, stirring frequently.
- Cook for 3-5 minutes, until the texture is that of moist oatmeal (don’t overcook it, when you take it off the heat it will continue to thicken while it sits)
- Serve with your favorite oatmeal toppings!
Microwave cooking method:
- Put all the ingredients in a microwave safe bowl, whisk until evenly combined and smooth.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute, stir, then microwave in 30 second increments until it seems almost cooked through and thickened. Remove from microwave and stir again then let sit for a minute.
- Easy peasy lemon squeezy, you now have n’oatmeal.